FAQs Vitamin D3
What does Vitamin D3 do?
Can the body produce vitamin D3 from sunlight?
Do I need to take vitamin K at the same time?
What are the some of the signs of vitamin D deficiency?
- Bone pain
- Muscle weakness, muscle aches, or muscle cramps
- Mood changes like depression
How do I take it and how much should I take?
Take one drop per day which translates to 1,000 IU per drop. Do not exceed 4 drops daily.
Can you take too much vitamin D3?
What are the benefits of taking vitamin D3?
- It supports normal immune function
- It supports maintenance of healthy teeth and bones
- It supports normal muscle function
What is vegan D3 made from?
Vegan vitamin D3 is made from lichen which can grow on almost any surface but is often found on trees and rocks. It is a cross between a fungus and algae. It is available as cholecalciferol vitamin D3.
For more information please read our blog here... https://alchemistofeden.com/blogs/info/the-sunshine-vitamin-d3